Words are our Best Weapon Against the Lies of History (Truth in the Root of the Word).
DOES THE LANDS IN QUESTION HAVE A CONSTITUTION? IF SO, THEY ARE BEING HELD IN TRUST TO BE RECLAIMED BY THE HEIRSHIP TO THIS PLANET. THUS, I, SOVEREIGN CROWN DENDERAH ISSUE THIS AUTHENTIC RECOVERY. I RECLAIM THE LANDS KNOWN AS INDONESIA, SINGAPORE, AND MALAYSIA; AND DECLARE THE PEOPLE ARE FREE.
AUTHENTIC RECOVERY OF TITLE AND LAND INCLUDES ALL LANDS* (AND SURROUNDING ISLANDS) MISNOMERED INDONESIA, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA.
*Lands (lănd) n.
1. The solid ground of the earth.
a. Ground or soil: tilled the land.
b. A topographically or functionally distinct tract: desert land; prime building land.
a. A nation; a country.
b. The people of a nation, district, or region.
c. lands Territorial possessions or property.
4. Public or private landed property; real estate.
5. Law The solid material of the earth as well as the natural and manmade things attached to it and the rights and interests associated with it.
a. An agricultural or farming area: wanted to buy a house on the land.
b. Farming considered as a way of life.
7. An area or realm: the land of make-believe; the land of television.
8. The raised portion of a grooved surface, as on a phonograph record.
v. land·ed, land·ing, lands
a. To bring to and unload on land: land cargo.
b. To set (a vehicle) down on land or another surface: land an airplane smoothly; land a seaplane on a lake.
2. Informal To cause to arrive in a place or condition: Civil disobedience will land you in jail.
a. To catch and pull in (a fish): landed a big catfish.
b. Informal To win; secure: land a big contract.
4. Informal To deliver: landed a blow on his opponent’s head.
a. To come to shore: landed against the current with great difficulty.
b. To disembark: landed at a crowded dock.
2. To descend toward and settle onto the ground or another surface: The helicopter has landed.
3. Informal To arrive in a place or condition: landed at the theater too late for the opening curtain; landed in trouble for being late.
4. To come to rest in a certain way or place: slipped and landed on his shoulder.
Papua New Guinea, See: https://domoregooddeeds.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/things-you-should-do/
In Plain Sight, Everything is Everything
(Read past propaganda. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-34242311)
The masses and the individuals
It does not have to be a lot of people aware of what is truly going on to bring about a change. It is the few who are in the know (knowledge from within), thinking and doing the same thing that will bring about the change. The masses, those without a discerning eye, will go along with their daily life as if nothing is happening.
What do I have to do to see? (you ask)
Nothing. You just know.
You have always known because you could always see past the propaganda. States, governments are moving straight ahead with their plans (The Pope visits, heads of states meeting ), and you should too. If you follow the cycle (and the season) you will know what is happening and what needs to be done.
Simply calm yourself by meditating or get a good deep sleep (zzz quil, shot of whiskey, etc.) and allow yourself to Freely Think.
For those who follow the Bible, locate a good Esoteric Bible and read Revelations. An esoteric bible will give you insight into what is really being said. However at this time all knowledge of what is taking place is coming forth from within you.
Remember, you started out with a pure mind and devolved into the physical. Your clear consciousness is still there, you just have to remove the luxury to see it.